Atlanta Office "Secret Santa" Gift Summary for 1999
Theme: Jimmie loses to Doug a lot in chess.
- Book: "Chess for Dummies"
- Book: "Complete Idiot's Guide for Dummies"
- Book: "How NOT to Play Chess"
- Party Horn
- Party Hat
- Slim Jim
- LEGO Duplos, with note. All of the other gifts
were inside the Duplos box, packed in cotton balls
(since Doug's Secret Santa learned that he hates to
touch cotton. The second photo shows what happened when the
rest of the group found out.)
- Password book (he seems to be forgetting them lately)
- Spare wire
- Disney World guide book (Doug said earlier "When this is done, I'm
going to Disney World!")
- Fake-a-Form software CD
- "Peachtree Movers" toy moving van
Theme: Earl collects Pez dispensers, but seems to discriminate
against the miniature ones.
Theme: Lisa could become a VP by running the ISX Flea Market,
but she'll need to learn some other things first.
- Book: "How to Fire Your Boss"
- Book: "Take Control of People"
- Moving briefcase full of junk
Theme: Mark has a new car. It's starting to look like his old car,
the Kavorkian Mobile, but it needs some help.
- Mark's gift was wrapped with printouts of web pages involving other
- "The Mark Hoffman Automobile Kavorkianizing Kit", comprised of the rest
of the gifts
- Three different kinds of dirt
- Paper wads
- "Bonus Debris" (sticks, leaves, pine needles, etc.)
- Toy change
- Toy garden tools
- Toy soldiers, farm animals, etc.
- Hammer for making dents
- Tool for removing seats, general damage
- Aerosol can labeled "Carbon Monoxide"
Theme: "The Epitomy of Man Club"
- Membership Card
Theme: Life in DC is different from Atlanta.
- Toy Beeper
- Preparation H
- Alcohol Wipes
- Cover Girl Makeup
- Toy Cel Phone
- Funny Boxer
- Pork & Beans
- Toilet Paper
- Toy "Star Wars" Light Saber (can be used as a flashlight, or
as a weapon to defend his stash).
Theme: When on the phone, vanb's voice is too loud.
- "The Cube of Silence" - an elaborate construction in one
of the back offices, consisting of styrofoam panels with a winch
system to raise and lower it over vanb as he uses the phone.