Atlanta Office "Secret Santa" Gift Summary for 2000
Here's a complete Photo Gallery to check out!
Theme: vanb has had trouble with the UCF candidates he's recruited.
- Book: "Hiring the Best: A Manager's Guide to Effective Interviewing"
- Sign: "UCF Graduates Need Not Apply"
Theme: At one time in Chad's wild youth, his father (Larry) had to remove
the battery from their car to prevent Chad from leaving the house.
- Little License Plate which says "Kevin" (For his bike)
- Bike Horn
- Compass (in case he gets lost while pacing)
- Book: "The Night Before Christmas" (which he had to read aloud)
- Cotton Balls
(for his ears - his office is right next to the construction next door)
Theme: Sherry has taken some losses in the stock market this year.
- Book: "A Woman's Guide to Savvy Investing"
- Note on Book: "Rule #1: Buy LOW, Sell HIGH!"
Theme: Jennifer recently had a wisdom tooth extracted
- Web Page: "The Online Tooth Fairy"
- Candy Money (until the Tooth Fairy comes through)
- Oversized "Super Toothbrush"
(can also be used as a pet brush or a toilet brush)
- Replacement Tooth (Dinosaur tooth, presumably with lots of wisdom)
Theme: Justin has to deal with meetings with Larry and vanb
- Magna Doodle (to keep from being bored)
- WCW Goldberg Action Set
The Wonder Twins (Anna and Jamie)
Theme: The twins sometimes have trouble making it to the office.
- Map of Atlanta
- Printed MapQuest directions to the office
- Car Care Stuff
- Air Freshener
- Bread Crumbs
- A New Car!! (Hot Wheels toy)
Theme: The Epitomy of Man
- Poster Paints (Hair color - Greg's hair was orange for a while)
- Fake Ram-air
- Children's racing kit
- Software: "Baldur's Gate Dating Service" (No Alaskans allowed!)
- Software: "The Sim's Dating Service" (No Long-distance Phone Bills!)
- T-Shirt: "O Pity Me of Man"
Theme: Mr. Matrimony gets married again
- Book: "Mars & Venus: Together Forever"
- Various wedding stuff,
in case Larry has to put a wedding together quickly
Theme: Doug has gotten too good at the office basketball game
- Basketball, covered in cotton (which Doug cannot touch)
- Basketball inflater
Theme: Eric likes Go, Eric hates "The Doors"
- A Java program which plays Go poorly, and spews quotes and music.
Theme: Lisa can be a meanie
- Digimon Digital Monsters
- Zebra slippers
Theme: Jimmie idolizes Doug
- Five Notes, one on each gift
- "Doug" facemask
- Book: "UNIX for Dummies"
- LEGO Duplos (Cute Animals)
- Taz stuff
- Inflatable doll (labeled "Inflatable Party Wife")
Theme: Mark's Boy Scout Survival Sash
- Survival Sash, on which the other gifts hang
- Disposable Camera
(a reminder of Mark's courage in the face of skydiving)
- Braves' Tomahawk (a reminder of Mark's appearance on Braves' TV)
- Door Shutter (Mark can be too loud on the phone)